1. A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
2. A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Shouldn’t every door be a secret Ping-Pong table?
3. Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
4. A Wine Cellar Trap Door
The most dizzying combination of alcohol and stairs ever designed.
5. A Sleepover Room
6. A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
7. A Swing-Set Dining Table
For those who love to eat and sway at the same time.
8. A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
9. A Glass-Encased Fireplace
10. A Loft Hammock
11. A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
12. A Huge Round Bedroom Window
13. A Stained-Glass Door
14. A Library Staircase/Slide
15. A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog
This dog can hardly contain himself.
16. A Waterfall in the Bathtub
17. A Waterfall in the Hot Tub
You can never have too many waterfalls.
18. A “Swimpond”
It’s a man-made swimming pool that self-cleans and doesn’t use bleach or chemicals.
19. A Two-Story Closet
20. A Bed That NEVER ENDS
Aptly named “The Eternity Bed” for sleepovers that last forever.
21. A Movable Balcony
22. A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry
23. A Staircase That Wraps Around an Aquarium
24. Stairs You Can Walk Under
25. A Glass-Encased Basement Pool
26. A Bar You Can Swim Up To
27. A Compartmentalized Bathtub
For couples that love to bathe together but hate the idea of cross-contamination.
28. Bathroom Lights That Resemble Stars
29. Sparkly Bathroom Tiles That Resemble a Beach
30. An Overflow Bathtub with Fireplace
31. A Creek That Runs Through Your Hallway
32. A Built-In Drying Rack
33. A Glitter Staircase
34. A Staircase That Lifts Up to Reveal a Secret Room
35. A Giant Twirly Stainless Steel Slide
36. A Slide Shortcut into the Pool
So obviously necessary.